Epoxy C-801 is underlay plastic based on resonant reaction of PU. Quality of epoxy plastic is very good if solidified on wet surface and low temperature; good compatibility with hard and elastic epoxy plastics. In low temperatures, it is very good connectivity . after solidified, high antiseepage film and strong in chemicals.
- Under low temperature, excellent hardening.
- Under humidity, excellent hardening adhesive.
- Excellent chemicals resistance, Excellent waterproof and organic solvent.
- Physical property is tested according to ASTM C109, C348.
- Chemical resistance is observed by 7 days socaking in 25oC.
Description Main Agent C-801A Hardener C-801B
Appearance Transparent Yellow brown color
Viscosity (BH type 25oC CPS) 75 ± 20 2500 ± 200
Specific gravity (g/cm3) 0.95 ± 0.02 0.98 ± 0.02
Match ratio 5 1
Time used min. 120
Hardening time required hr. 4hr
Main Agent C-801A: 15kg/can
Hardener C-801B: 3kg/can
- Mixxing carefully componant A (C-801A) and B (C-801B) as the rate.
- Mixxing by hand with small quantity, mixxing by machines with big quantity.
- Using roller or brush to paint evenly for primer absorbing to construction substrate .
- It’s must be ventilation when doing and finishing construction for quickly drying of coating and high gloss. (If the ventilation is not good, it will occur a white layer on the surface, it will be dry when painting and the coating is also very long drying.
- Not doing construction when moisture is over 8%.
- When mixing two components A and B, it must be used up after 30-45 minutes.
- Customers will not be warranted if not complying with the technical requirements.
- Drying time of surface : 3-6 hours (depending on weather moisture).